Saturday, June 7, 2008

Valencia HOA does nothing......

Valencia's HOA

The topic today is the lame HOA and what I think of them!! So I have gone to the meeting's to complain and help improve our neighborhood  but mostly nothing is being done!! (except they did add a security guard Friday - Sunday after hours) That still leaves 4 days out of the week that I have to worry about my car and windows!! Getting back to the topic of the HOA.....well they suck!!



I spoke to the HOA and they listen to you, but they don't hear you!! Their attitude is very nonchalant. They actually could care less what goes on because they do not have to live here or deal with these crap A** neighbors. I complain so much about what happens around here and nothing is being done to stop it. The HOA's attitude towards everything is they send letters to the offenders and they really think this tactic is working!! F on their part because this doesn't help. The neighbors go on doing what they did before and their shitty a** kids keep running a muck. 

I know this was short but I'm pretty busy this week
MY NEXT TOPIC WILL BE ABOUT
VALENCIA AUCTIONING OFF THESE STINK
HOLE CONDOS


No comments: